MM phono preamp
In excellent like new condition. Includes original box, packing and manual.
Five Stars from What Hi Fi (UK) - Superb Sounding
The Fono MM is a moving magnet phono stage which has been designed to be effective, easy to use and above all reproduce music. All-discreet operation in an extruded aluminum chassis. The new surface mount board layout has been optimized to work with the latest generation of Rega RP and other high quality turntables. This compact design, now housed in our custom case to aesthetically match the rest of the range, offers performance way beyond that expected at this price point and makes an excellent addition to any vinyl based system. The Fono MM simply connects to the line input on the amplifier and the tonearm leads and ground (if used) to the input sockets and earth terminal of the Fono MM back panel.
- Input sensitivity: 3mV for 200mV output
- Input loading: 47K in parallel with 100pF
- Maximum input level: 60mV at 1KHz
- Gain: 41.4dB at 1KHz
- Minimum output load impedance: 36.5dB
- Power supply: 24v AC @ 300mA (Rega PS1)
- Frequency response: (50K load): 15Hz (-3dB) to 100kHz (-0.2dB)
- RIAA accuracy(50K load); +/-0.2dB 100Hz to 100kHz
- Dimensions: W 178mm × D 140mm × H 45mm